Immigration law allows citizens of other countries to travel, visit and/or relocate to the United States legally. However, because immigration laws can be complicated, it is wise to consult a qualified Florida immigration lawyer like Octavio Andrade if you are dealing with any immigration-related issue.
About Immigration Law
Immigration law covers all issues related to foreign citizens entering the United States. Some of the most common issues we handle in this practice area include:
- Visas – A visa is a document that allows you to enter the United States and/or remain in the United States on a conditional basis. A variety of different visas exist to meet immigrants’ needs. An experienced immigration lawyer can help you obtain the visa that works best for you. We can also assist you with visa renewals.
- Green Cards – A green card is a document that allows you to remain in the United States as a permanent resident. Applying for and obtaining a green card can be a lengthy process, so it’s best to consult an attorney if you hope to become a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Change of Status – Change of Status is a process that allows you to change the purpose of your visit while in the United States. For example, if you are currently in the United States as a student but you plan to remain as an employee, you must apply for a Change of Status.
- Asylum – If you are in the United States as a refugee, you may qualify for asylum.
- Detained Aliens – If someone you care about has been detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, you should consult an immigration attorney immediately. It may be possible to post a bond for the release of the individual in question.
- Deportation – If you are inside the United States illegally, you may face deportation. However, with the help of an attorney, you may be able to remain in the country.
Contact the Law Office of Andrade, P.A.
With over 20 years of experience in the field, Octavio Andrade has the resources necessary to help you deal with virtually any immigration issue. Please contact the Law Office of Andrade, P.A. today to schedule a consultation or to learn more about our services.